Electronic invoice supplements allow for including additional information regarding a specific business sector or activity as regulated by the tax authority, and protecting this additional information with the invoice’s digital seal.
Supplements are divided into:
- Supplement: additional information for the invoice in general.
- Item Supplement: additional information for an item or concept on the invoice.
Every electronic invoice supplement has a structure, standard, original string sequence and in some cases, applicable catalogs.
- Digital Tax Stamp (TFD).
- Account statement for fuel paid through electronic wallets.
- Currency exchange.
- Other duties and taxes.
- Tax information.
- Individuals as members of an association.
- Foreign passenger or tourist..
- Electronic transfers from third party to third party.
- Retail sales sector (Retailer).
- CFDI Tax registration.
- Payroll slips.
- Payment in kind.
- Food vouchers.
- Fuel consumption.
- Notary Publics.
- Used vehicles.
- Partial construction services.
- Vehicle substitution and renewal..
- Destruction certificates.
- Artwork and antiques.
- National Elections Institute (INE).
- Foreign Trade.
- Payment collections.
- Private educational institution
- Vehicle sales.
- Third parties.
- Accreditation of the Special Production and Services Tax (IEPS).
the electronic invoice supplements