AMEXIPAC Members train 100% of their personnel on personal data protection directly at the INAI and they are committed to offering maximum security regarding the treatment of user information.
Therefore, the following Guidelines were designed as key compliance points, in addition to all applicable standards and regulations on the subject.
Authorized Certification Service Provider Guidelines on Data Protection.
- Have at least one comprehensive privacy notice and keep it updated at all times.
- Comply with legal, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and liability principles provided in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personal en Posesión de los Particulares) and its Regulation.
- Appoint one person or department responsible for personal data.
- Use personal data strictly for the purposes for which it was collected and keep it only for the time indicated by the law, or for the necessary time to fulfill the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Have mechanisms in place so holders may freely exercise their ARCO Rights (rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition).
Leaders in Electronic Taxation
Torre Diana, Río Lerma 232, Piso 23, Col. Cuauhtémoc, Del. Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México, C.P. 06500
Phone (55) 8000 6575.